This exceptional display home is designed for the discerning buyer with luxury inclusions, close proximity to the new Sydney Metro Train, surrounded by quality homes and positioned in a quiet location.
• The formal lounge is located at the front offering privacy and a peaceful place to relax
• Ground floor study or 5th bedroom potential with built ins,
• powder room with floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, shower, mixer faucets, and heat
light for the cold winters, is conveniently positioned to the living areas and the 5th
• The informal lounge and dining overlooks the alfresco area with direct access, these
areas are spacious enough to entertain your family and friend
• seamless transition from the kitchen to the semi enclosed alfresco area opening via 2
sets of semi commercial triple stacker sliding doors and all with flyscreens.
• The kitchen is functional, with massive island bench designed purely for plating the
final touches to a family banquet.
• Stunning Quantum Quartz designer 40mm stone bench top that waterfalls to both
edges exemplifying class quality and convenience.
• An abundant choice of draws and cupboards both ground and overhead all soft close,
and in addition, the large walk in pantry, fitted with quality shelving ready to go.
• Quality appliances include stainless steel Westinghouse 900mm gas cook top, range
hood, under bench oven, microwave and dishwasher, all strategically located for ease
• The splash back consists of see through glass to the exterior wall, then a modern
opaque glass splashback finishing off the final touches. to the other bench tops.
• The fridge space is larger than usual and with the luxury convenience of water supply
for the ice making fridge.
• The entire ground floor is porcelain tiled, 2.7metre wall heights, with symmetrically
contrasting triple cornices finishing off the home with that special touch.
• All windows and sliding doors throughout the home come with flyscreens. The living
areas has a gas bayonet point, ducted air-conditioning with multiple zones and alarm
• Oak timber staircase with stainless inserts leads upstairs to the family retreat area and
four large bedrooms.
• The master bedroom is beautifully appointed with walk in robe with hanging rails and
soft close draws.
• Your own private balcony with large sliding door access overlooking natural reserve
across the road and, feel the cool breeze, love the fresh air.
• All other bedrooms are very generous in size accommodating queen beds and
appointed with quality carpet, mirrored built ins, hanging rails 4 sets of draws each.
• The ensuite is exceptionally appointed with floor to ceiling tiles, cleverly designed glass
windows to upper ceiling for privacy and style, discreet WC, rain shower head with
mixer and wall recessed soap holder.
• The freestanding bath with recessed wall sop holder, floating double basin vanity with
mixer faucets and stone top, large mirror and heated fan, finished in a decorative motif
style wall tile.