NOW is the chance to live within one of Cabarita’s premier waterfront estates.
33 Jacaranda Drive is certain to deliver the lifestyle your family deserves. As you arrive you know your home, you start to unwind as you soak in the lush gardens, remember to tell the kids tennis is on and then its time to relax in the heated pool.
Drive into your garage, but before you do be gracious, this is your home, it has space, lots living areas, a beautiful kitchen, bathrooms for everyone, open space overlooking the rich green couch greens of the golf course, a private courtyard with fountain, and the lifestyle.
• Luxuriously appointed family home
• 4 bedrooms, study, two lounge areas, separate dining room
• Huge master bedroom situated at the rear, with golf course outlook and direct access
to balcony. Ensuite, double vanity shower, bath tub and walk in robe
• All other bedrooms are oversized
• Second level office/retreat with balcony access overlooking the golf course
• Private courtyard with fountain and lawn area as you walk up to the front door
• Double remote garage with pebble Crete driveway
• Granite benchtop
• Miele appliances, 900mm gas cook top , 900mm under bench oven, 900mm range
hood, dishwasher, microwave and in wall coffee machine
• Polyurethane kitchen with walk in pantry
• Powder room
• Ducted air conditioning
• Alarm system
• Intercom system
• Lush gardens and surroundings maintained by body corporate
• Rear yard manicured with expansive views across Massey Park golf course and with
• Undercover alfresco area with auto extending awning
• Second level balcony overlooking the private courtyard
• Internal laundry with internal access and direct access from the garage
• Minutes to public transport
• 30 minute ferry ride to Sydney CBD express service
• Swipe key access to 2 X heated outdoor pool, fully equipped gym, 2x tennis courts,
sauna, spa, community function room, lagoon pool for the kids, cabana,
• Ample onsite visitor parking
• On site strata/ building manager
• Public walkways surrounding the water’s edge
• Concord’s famous restaurant lifestyle
• Parks, Cabarita Park, Edwards Park, Green Lees Park
• Close proximity to primary and high schools
This document does not purport to contain all the information that a potential purchaser or any other interested party may require. It does not take into account the individual circumstances, financial situation, investment objectives or requirements of a potential purchaser or any other person. It is intended to be used as a guide only and does not constitute advice, including without limitation, investment or any other type of advice.
The Information contained in this document does not constitute any offer or contract, including for sale or otherwise. Any potential purchaser or any other interested party should obtain independent financial, taxation, accounting, legal and other advice to assist them in making their own decisions and assessment appropriate to their circumstances. Bellcom Property and its clients assume that any person who reads or uses this document is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of any investment or other decision with respect to a property transaction, its suitability and its financial, taxation, accounting and legal implications without any reliance on this document.