This is a home that warms you the moment you enter the front door. Perfectly located in the centre of the West Pennant Hills, this warming family home is only minutes to Sydney Metro under construction, the M2 connection to the city and to the west, and minutes’ walk to M2 buses to the city.
A superb family home with so much to offer, situated on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac and within the catchment to West Pennant Hills Public School, the wait is over, seize the rare moment.
A clever floor means you have the choice of living spaces including separate lounge, dining and rumpus room, large separate family dining area adjacent to a large and functional kitchen that overlooks the manicured grounds and tranquil inground pool.
The stunning pool is remotely controlled and in view of the meals, kitchen, and family room, heated and resolute in shape, complimented with a sheer rain water- fall feature and boasting a heated spa to relax you whenever you want.
Mood lighting compliments the grounds showcasing the manicured select landscaping that just makes entertaining a little more majestic.
The weather is almost insignificant as the Vergola has you literally covered. When moisture is censored the roof is triggered and the Vergola closes or you can remotely activate opening and closing at the press of a button.
This majestic home is complemented with:
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, triple garage.
• North facing master bedroom with ensuite with double shower, double vanity and large
walk in robe with window
• Large north facing teen bedroom with a fun teen retreat and BIR
• Second and third bedrooms large and with BIR
• 5th bedroom or study/office
• Main bathroom upstairs with double vanity, plus additional single vanity, separate WC,
spa bath, and shower
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system with 3 zones
• A smart large Attic with opening windows that can be used as storage, kids play area,
games room, media, library.
• BOSCH & Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, lots of cupboard space, and granite
bench tops adjacent to two informal dining areas and one formal dining area.
• Cherrybrook Station (under construction) as part of the new Sydney Metro is only
2.3km, Pennant Hills Station 2.9km, and Beecroft Station 3.2km.
• Shopping you have two choices; Carlingford Court is only 4km away or Castle Towers
shopping centre is only 6.1km away.
• Hills Montessori Preschool 2.1km West Pennant Hills public school is only 400m, Mount
Saint Benedict College 7.1km and the renowned Cherrybrook Technology High School
• The North Connex is only 1.9km When complete, will link Sydney’s north to the Orbital
road network and enable travel from Newcastle (M1) to Melbourne without a single set
of traffic lights. The tunnel is due for completion in late 2019.
• Purchasing this home with all its convenience, style, location and close proximity to
infrastructure, schools, shopping and employment make this home a wise investment.
This document does not purport to contain all the information that a potential purchaser or any other interested party may require. It does not take into account the individual circumstances, financial situation, investment objectives or requirements of a potential purchaser or any other person. It is intended to be used as a guide only and does not constitute advice, including without limitation, investment or any other type of advice.
The Information contained in this document does not constitute any offer or contract, including for sale or otherwise. Any potential purchaser or any other interested party should obtain independent financial, taxation, accounting, legal and other advice to assist them in making their own decisions and assessment appropriate to their circumstances. Bellcom Property and its clients assume that any person who reads or uses this document is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of any investment or other decision with respect to a property transaction, its suitability and its financial, taxation, accounting and legal implications without any reliance on this document.